This & That
Supposed coaching "genius" Steve Spurrier's Gamecocks are 0-3 against the SEC East after beating Kentucky back in early October. And the Bulldogs look to run that streak to 0-4 early next season.
College football makes for strange bedfellows. This week Bulldog fans will be yelling "Boomer Sooner" and whatever Pitt fans yell. If OU & Pitt win then UGA should end up in New Orleans to play the Buckeyes for the national title.
Does Greg Robinson have naughty photos of Syracuse's AD? After the worst 3 year period in school history and two 10-loss seasons, he was not shown the door and will be back next year.
Utah State's late season rally put them at 2-10 and left Florida International as the only Div 1-A team without a win.


3 Comments:
We will take fans any way we can get them. I want to spend New Years in Arizona. I don't think that is too much to ask. And I believe Greg Robinson used to coach at texas... enough said!
Well I hate to be the bringer of bad news but I don't think your Dogs have a chance at getting into the title game. Here is why. 1. You don't have any games left to show that you belong there. 2. You won't be playing for the SEC title. 3. If LSU wins they are more likely to go to New Orleans. And I am not the only one saying this. I also read someone say this on ESPN.
Actually, having LSU lose would help the cause. But if Mizzou, WV & Pitt fall, then that should put OSU and UGA as the top 2 teams.
But the Orange Bowl is the likely destination for UGA.
Post a Comment
<< Home