Focus on Sports

World Wide Lens focuses on the world of Sports.

Friday, December 29

Check up

Well, we are about half way through a miserable bowl season, that could be one of the least competitive ever.
If you scroll down, you will see my "fix" to the bowl season, but let's see how I did and what we have learned at this point.

1. BYU vs. Hawaii definitely would have been a better matchup than the 2 lame bowls we got with those teams.
2. NIU, ECU, MTSU & NM didn't deserve bowls at all.
3. While Bama and Oklahoma State provided what was probably the best, if not most competitive game thus far, I am sticking with the fact neither should have gone anyway.
4. Jeff Bowden leaves FSU, offense explodes and the 'Noles score 44 points. Just observations, you draw your own conclusions.
5. Texas A&M wasn't really that good and played a lot of soft teams.
6. Oregon and Kansas State would have been a better match up as I stated.
7. Central Michigan... who knew?
8. The Mountain West looks pretty darn good with BYU, TCU and Utah all winning big.
9. Apparently UCLA had already played their bowl game against the Trojans.

I was going to do some break down of the Bama game, but honestly, what is the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home