Focus on Sports

World Wide Lens focuses on the world of Sports.

Saturday, November 3

Sooner or later, you'll get what you deserve

I know that there are probably more Sooner fans that read this blog than any other group, so to "pander to the masses"...

I read this week about some comments that Texas A&M head coach Franchione made at a gathering at the Touchdown Club of Houston this offseason. In regards to OU he said the quarterback position "may be the only question mark they have, other than what jobs they are going to work this year," a reference to NCAA violations that occurred when Sooners quarterback Rhett Bomar and lineman J.D. Quinn got extra pay for working at a Norman car dealership.

Well, the Sooners play the Aggies this week and if OU wins, it could be Coach Fran looking for a job. Thus, I hope Stoops & Co. stick it to that pompous jerk Coach Fran.


Also: There is more hope for OU, since Oregon and ASU play each other today, OU would almost assuredly move up with a win. Also, if Bama beats LSU (like I am hoping), then OU also could move up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping Coach Fran is with out a job very soon too...

4/11/07 7:37 AM  
Blogger Rick Boyne said...

Boomer Sooner, Baby! 42-14.

I feel the love.

4/11/07 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home