Okie-Dokey
Good news for Sooner fans. It looks like I will be able to accomodate the threat that I recently got from a OU fan- I won't mention names (Payap linguistics student)- but I was told that OU better not drop a ranking in my Top 25 since they aren't playing.
Since BYU put a smack-down on the Horned Frogs (31-17), OU will almost assuredly stay put, if not move up, which is more likely.
Also, what the heck is up with the Gamecocks taking the Auburn Tigers to the wire (literally)?! Auburn gets out of Columbia by the skin of their teeth (24-17).
You have to give props to the Evil Genius for making adjustments and putting Newton at QB, to revitalized a Carolina team that looked very flat earlier in the season.
Unfortunately, Jared Cook becomes the early candidate for the "Stupid Fans' Death Threat Award" with his dropped catch at the 2 yard line that would have given the Cocks a chance to tie the game late in the 4th quarter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home