A Lesson in Non-Fiction
I was gonna wait until tomorrow to post this, but since I have people putting fictitious rankings on my site, I have to set the record straight. (Note: It was a bad week to have a mascot starting with the letter "H"- the Hokies, Horned Frogs and Hawkeyes all lost this week).
1. Ohio State - Like the Monkeys "I'm a Believer". They are the best team in the nation, but I think Michigan has a chance.
2. Michigan - This team has been the most consistent out of the pack behind the Buckeyes.
3. Florida - We'll see if they can keep it up in their killer schedule. I doubt they will make it through without a loss, since they have yet to convert a FG, that's the type thing that will come back to bite you against a tough defense, like, say... LSU.
4. USC - Not too sharp against Wazzu, but they were missing their biggest playmaker.
5. Auburn - After taking command of the game in the 3rd quarter, the Tigers did everything they could to give it back to the Gamecocks.
6. West Virginia
7. Texas - Are they ever gonna play a real team again? Oh, that's right they have OU this week.
8. LSU - A loss to Florida ends hopes of a SEC crown.
9. Louisville
10. Oregon - I still think the Sun Devils aren't that good, but the Ducks took care of business.
11. Tennessee - Peaking right before the Georgia game isnt' good news.
12. Notre Dame
13. Clemson - I can't believe this team blew the BC game- wait! It's Clemson, yeah, I can.
14. Oklahoma - Up 2 spots and you didn't even play. I don't want to hear any crap from Sooner fans.
15. Cal - If they hadn't gotten whipped by Tennessee this team would be in the national title hunt.
16. Georgia Tech - Put an end to any questions of whether or not the Hokies were for real.
17. Georgia - Shoot me now, behind Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Georgia Tech. I hated to do it, but I think that's about the calibre team they have.
18. Iowa - So much for the big Big Ten matchup.
19. Virginia Tech - Still having nightmares about Calvin Johnson and Tech beating them at their own game.
20. FSU
21. BSU - Destroyed Utah.
22. Nebraska - I don't know if the Huskers will beat...
23. Mizzou
24. Rutgers - Barely got by South Florida.
25. Texas Tech -Came through and beat Coach Fran's Aggies.
Knocking on the Door:
Boston College
Wake Forest
Washington
TCU
This weeks biggest loosers:
Michigan State - Apparently still reeling from the collapse against the Irish, let lowly Illinois beat them.
Miami (FL) - Yes, I know they won, but by one point! To Houston! To get their first win against a Division I-A school.
Anyone Who Doesn't Have Garrett Wolfe in Their Top 3 Heisman list - Player rushes for 353 yards and 3 TDs!!! Even if you deduct 100 yards because he played Ball State, he still had 253 yards!!! He is averaging 9.2 yards a carry! And that is after chalking up 285 yards against Ohio State early this year.


1 Comments:
Thank you. I am starting to "feel the love".
Post a Comment
<< Home