TO from T.O.
I realize that in a way I am contributing to the problem, but I just want to say, I am sick of hearing about T.O. (Terrell Owens). Whether it's fake-botched-overdose-suicide-publicity stunts or his new children's book or his rematch with the Eagles, I don't care! I'm sick of it!
He is a loser of a person, an erratic player and a selfish imp that is so insecure about himself that he has to draw attention to himself at every possible moment.
Frankly, I would like to see a moratorium on T.O. stories once this Eagles game is over. How hard is it for the media to ignore this punk and just report on what his accomplishments are on the field: "Owens caught 2 TDs against the Eagles, the second one with less than 3 minutes in the game to seal the victory for the Cowboys." That's it. I don't want to hear about his trash talk, his excuses, his... whatever.
As for me, I'm taking a Time Out from T.O. starting... NOW!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home